Thursday, March 1, 2012

Would you married some one older than you?

I am married with someone that is 10 years older than me. In my case, the marriage has been working just fine. I think what really count is if you have the same thoughts that you husband has or you approach live almost the same way that he or she does. I believe that the age difference cannot be more than 15 years old. I don’t see the same thoughts or the same desires for two people with that much difference. In the other hand, I have met some couples that have 20 years of difference between their age, they have been marry for more than 15 years and they are very happy. My conclusion is that Love is not something that the human being has a formula. When it happen you just take it and enjoy it until you can.

No comments:

Post a Comment