Monday, February 13, 2012

Happy Valentine's day


a. Love is spend money because if you have girl/boy friend, you should buy something for him/her when some days such as Valentines's day , chirstmas day and something like that..
b. I love my family.. actually I'm living in Chicago alone... so recently I realized the importance of my family...
c.I do celebrate Valentine's day because now I have girl friend... so I have to celebrate Valentine's day. If I don't have girlfriend, I don't celebrate Valentine's day..
d. In korea, we have a special day.... Actually, in USA, when the Valentine's day, we give chocolate each other. However in our country, we have other a special day that name is White day. It is similer with Valentine's day. However when the Valentine's day, only female who is girl and woman gives chocolate to male; on the other hand, when the White day, male who is boy and man gives chocolate to female. A Valentine's day is Jan 14 and A White day is march 14..

No comments:

Post a Comment