Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Valentine's Day


Love may be in a wild ambit. It can mean the relationship between you and your family, your friend, your mate, etc. For my understanding, love is you help someone subliminally when he/she is in need. People also have many festivals that express their love, such as Father’s Day, Valentine’s Day. Yesterday was Valentine’s Day, but I don’t have a girlfriend now pityingly. And I was like asking every single person to accompany me when it will be Valentine’s— “Do you have any program on Valentine? Let’s go somewhere that day because I don’t want to be alone.” I was with my mother at last because she has a day-off yesterday. Memorize that it cost a lot whenever it was Valentine’s Day. The worse thing is that there are totally three days like Valentine’s Day in China. That means you have to pay for it three times! Fine, continue working hard on finding girlfriend, and this is also another goal for this semester besides getting three “A”.

No comments:

Post a Comment