Tuesday, February 14, 2012

I love Valentine's Day



Today is a big day for whoever not single, but for me this is a sadness begin. I have been single since 2005, no girl friend, no love, and haven't feel a love for longtime. In here i hope whoever not single people respect your love, and treasure your love. Whoever single wish you can get a love as soon as possible.



I think love is emotional



I love my family



I dont celebrate because i do not have a girl friend, my family is in China also.



In China, we have a special day to celebrate love called 情人套餐, 便宜又实惠, means(couples dinner). You will like it because it only made for couples. On this day all i gonna do is palying computer game, because i have no girl friend yet.



2 comments:

  1. you are not good~why did you use Chinese, Danny?you are in America now~lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha wish yourself to find a girlfriend cause you really need it.
    (JOKING):p

    ReplyDelete