Tuesday, February 14, 2012

LOVERS DAY


Love is something I don´t know how happen, but it happen. When you fall in love you are the happier person in the world. However we can use the word love at many ways: you can love your family, food, friends, even your pet.  All are different and all are good.  To me the real love is love that you fell for this special person that makes you feel on line with. I love a lot of people and a lot of things but I do not celebrate Valentine´s today because I´m not in love today, I was a few years ago, and I have very good memories. In Spain we have the same Valentine´s Day we call it "Dia de San Valentin" or "Dia de los enamorados" (Lovers Day), and on this way we used to do presents, cheap or expensive, it depends of your budget, go out to have a dinner or only spend all the time that you can with she or he special one.

I hope that you have an incredible Valentine´s day.

Fer2

No comments:

Post a Comment